Registration for RIPPD Marketplace is now open!
|10’ x 10’ outdoor space||$50|
|10’x10’ space in sheltered pavilion||$75|
|Non-profit groups 10’ x 10’ outdoor space||$10-20 sliding scale or 2 hours of volunteer service|
Check-in: 8:00 am
Start: 10:00 am
Breakdown: 5:00 pm
Guidelines, Code of Conduct and Vending Information – Please read completely
- Check in begins at 8:00 Merchants agree to be set up no later than 10:00 am. By 9:45 am all cars must be moved to the designated vendor parking and no vendors will be allowed to set up after 10:00 am.
- Merchants agree not to break down their display prior to 5:00 pm
- Each vending space is 10’ X 10’. Please respect your neighbors and keep all your belongings within your marked 10’x10’
- There will be no refunds on merchant fees for any reason. If you chose not to attend the event, your vendor fee will be used as a donation to RIPPD.
- The Merchant is responsible for bringing their own tables, chairs, tents and any other supplies necessary for set up up their display. Please note that there is no electricity available at any of the sites.
- All RI businesses must have a Rhode Island Sales Tax Certificate. You must bring it to the event and display it prominently at your booth. One can be obtained at: www.tax.state.ri.us. All out of state merchants will be provided with a temporary permit to display, for a fee of $10. Please bring the $10 with you that day to be paid at check in. You are responsible for collecting and reporting all sales tax. RIPPD will submit the forms and taxes collected by merchants for Temporary Permits only. Please bring the completed form and payment for taxes to the Welcome Tent at the end of the event.
- Merchants will not be allowed to park at their booth but will be directed to park in a designated parking area
- At least one adult should be attending your booth at all times. Neither the RI Pagan Pride committee, Johnston Memorial Park or its employees, or any volunteer will be responsible for any loss or damage to your property.
- This is a family-oriented event. No adult-themed items can be displayed or offered for sale. No alcohol, drugs, or weapons are permitted at this event
- All participants will conduct themselves in a well-behaved and lawful manner at all times. RI Pagan Pride Committee reserves the right to ask anyone being unruly to leave immediately. We have a zero tolerance policy for violence, harassment, hate crimes, drunkenness, and drama.
- A responsible adult must accompany children under 12. Merchants will be responsible for all members in their group.
- Merchants agree to clean-up their assigned space. Trash cans and recycling bins will be available. We want to walk our talk, be good pagans, and leave the park cleaner than we found it. Failure to clean up properly can result in non-approval of future applications.
- Merchants must abide by all applicable city, state, and federal laws while on event grounds.
By electronically signing and submitting this application you, your employees, group members and volunteers agree to comply with the rules and code of conduct for participation in RI Pagan Pride Day 2019 as outlined in this application. By submitting this application, you acknowledge that you have read the information, rules, and codes of conduct in this document. Submission of an application does not mean acceptance as a merchant. Upon acceptance by the RI Pagan Pride Day Committee, this will become a contract and payment of $50 will be due immediately.
Please fill out the form below to apply to become a vendor. Please do not send your payment until we have contacted you that your application has been accepted.